[10 pcs Pack] KN95 Respirator Mask FFP2 EN 149:2001 against PM2.5 in line with NIOSH N95
9502 + PROFESSIONAL PROTECTIVE MASK AGAINST PM2 .5
HAZE AND TINY PARTICLES
FILTRATION EFFICIENCY > 95 , SMOOTH BREATHING
Self suction filter particle respirator , disposable respirator without exhalation valve , in line with NIOSH N95 , new generation of filter cotton material , reducing respiratory resistance and improving comfort
Standard Size / Headband for both men and women
NIOSH American Standard for occupational safety and health, it is required to test both the filtration efficiency of particulate prevention and the tightness under the condition of human wearing, and the filtration effect requiresthe use of particles with a particle size of 0.3 um , because parties with a particle size of 0.3 um are the most difficult to filter. The filtering effect of this product on non-oily particles is >95%.
1. Place the respirator against your face with the nosepiece across the bridge of your nose . Hold the respirator on your face and position the respirator under the chin.
2. Pull the top strap over your head resting it high at the top of your head.
3. Pull the buttom strap over your head position it around the neck , below the ear.
4. Place the fingertips of both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Mold the nosepiece to the shape of the nose bridge by push inwards while moving your finger tips down both sides of the nosepieces. Pinching the respirator nosepiece using only one hand may result in less effective respirator fit.
5. The seal of the respirator on the face should be checked by the wearer prior to entering the work area.
Positive pressure test: Gently press the mask with both hands , and then deliberately exhale . The air should not leak from edge of the mask .
Negative pressure test: Gently press the mask with both hands , and then deliberately inhale . The center of the mask be slightly concave.
In case of air leakage, please adjust the position of nose clip and ear band until there is no more leakage.
1. Before use , the overall appearance of the mask shall be free of damage or pollution, the elastic of the ear band shall be good , and the nose clip part shall be free of damage or breakage.
2.When you feel hard to breathe , dizzy or other discomfort , please leave the contaminated area.
3. When the breathing resistance of the mask becomes larger, the mask should be renewed immediately.
4. Do not refit, clean , abuse ormisuse this mask.
5. The mask should be used with caution for patients with severe respiratory disease,COPD , cardiovascular disease and pregnant women.
Scope of use
The respirator can be respiratory protection of some non-oily particles such as pathogenic microorganisms such as dust , sand dust , pollen ,various kinds of productive dust and air pollutants such as non-volatile fog, which can be used as the protection of PM 2.5 .